Class of 2026 Application Cycle is Now Open!!
I want to apply, what do I need to do?
- Fill Out Our Online Application - No Paper Applications will be Accepted
- This application must be completed and submitted in one sitting
- Feel free to use this Draft Application to prepare your answers before filling out the online form
- All online applications MUST be submitted by Monday, January 11, 2021, by 3:00 p.m.
- Late applications will not be considered
How will you obtain my school records?
- CURRENT ECPS SCHOLARS – We will request your academic, attendance, testing, and discipline records from your school.
- FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT CURRENT ECPS SCHOLARS – You must request your academic, attendance, testing, and discipline records from your school. They can be faxed to us at (252) 823-2053 or emailed directly to Mrs. Hayes (email@example.com). They must be received NO LATER THAN JANUARY 11, 2021. We cannot process applications without school records.
- FOR ALL APPLICANTS – We will reach out to the teacher indicated on your application for a teacher recommendation.
What happens next?
- January & February, 2021 – Our team will process applications. Do not worry if you do not hear from us yet. It takes us a lot of time to thoroughly review all completed applications.
- By March 1, 2021 – Scholars will receive an email updating their application status
- March 2021 – Some scholars will be invited to interview with our team. We anticipate this being a Virtual Interview. Applications will go back to the team for further review and final decision making.
- April 1, 2021 – Letters will be mailed to scholars indicating final application status
- May 2021 – New Student Orientation for invited scholars
- July 12-16, 2021 – Bridge Week transition program